As a Senior Wealth Advisor at Dechtman Wealth Management, Adam helps clients navigate the road of investing with compassion and integrity.
Adam holds his Series 7 and 66 securities registrations. Adam assists clients of the firm in the areas of financial planning, investment management, and retirement planning. His goal is to help clients build and preserve wealth as well as lower their tax liabilities.
Prior to working at Dechtman Wealth Management, Adam began his career at a premier asset management firm in Boston assisting clients with investment analysis, portfolio construction, and business implementation strategies. This experience provided Adam with key insights into the world of behavioral psychology and its impact on investing.
Through the mentorship of his father, Jordan Dechtman (Founder & CEO of Dechtman Wealth Management), Adam found his calling and developed a passion for wealth management. It became his mission to help others achieve their financial goals through disciplined investment management. As a dedicated financial professional, Adam’s goal is to educate clients and give them tools to make better investment decisions.
Adam is a proud graduate of the University of Kansas and is a big KU basketball fan. Rock Chalk! In his spare time, he enjoys golfing, playing basketball, listening to podcasts, and spending time with his family and friends.
Getting to know Adam
- Originally from: Greenwood Village, Colorado
- Favorite quote: “Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted.” – Albert Einstein
- Best piece of financial advice received: Leave emotion at the door
- Hobbies: Golf, Basketball, Tennis, and Hiking
- Favorite food: Rockie Dog at Coors Field
- Favorite TV Shows: Westworld and Seinfeld
- Favorite Book: “Surely You’re Joking Mr. Feynman!” by Richard Feynman
- Something on Adam’s bucket list: Attend a match at Wimbledon in England