who we serve
Retirees and Pre-Retirees
We work with individuals and couples in the Denver Metro Area and across the country who need expert financial planners to help manage their retirement income and investments. They are transitioning from their career into retirement or have already made the transition and are in need of professional asset management services to help protect their wealth.
At Dechtman Wealth Management we understand that you’ve worked hard for your money and want to make sure it’s protected. One of the biggest mistakes individuals make before and after they retire is not seeking professional advice on how to handle their money. Our mission is to make sure your money is working for you so you can comfortably enjoy your retirement.
Here's how our Denver financial planners can help you!
- Protect and grow your assets so once you retire, you can stay retired
- Maximize your Social Security benefits
- Implement strategies to reduce your taxes
- Determine which Medicare plan is right for you
- Identify opportunities to increase your income
Who We Serve
We work with business owners who need help managing their personal finances or business affairs, including retirement plans. As a business owner, we understand that you devote all your time to ensuring the success of your business. As a result, you are not able to focus on your personal investments or your company’s retirement plan as much as you believe you should.
There’s also a good chance that you invested the majority of your assets into your business and haven’t identified a clear exit strategy or succession plan. Our Denver based financial planners are here to make your life easier.
Here's how our asset management services can help you!
- Manage your investments while you focus on running your business
- Identify ways to improve your company's retirement plan
- Create a financial plan to help you reach your goals
- Seamlessly coordinate with your other professional advisors
- Implement wealth transfer strategies that work best for your situation
Who We Serve
Women in Transition
We work with women going through major life events such as divorce, death of a loved one, or a sudden inheritance. We understand how difficult it can be to deal with these major changes and the importance of working with someone you can trust.
Our trusted financial planners in Denver, Colorado are here to help you make the most critical financial decisions of your life.
Here's how we can help you!
- Gain control, clarity and confidence in your financial decisions
- Create a financial plan to keep you on track to meet your goals
- Work with a professional you can trust that understands your needs
- Manage your money according to the risk level you are comfortable with
- Reduce stress of having to make critical financial decisions by yourself