Kathy is our Director of Communications. She is the first person you will meet when you visit our office.
Kathy will meet and greet you, assists our clients with scheduling appointments (in person, zoom or phone), and with client address, email and phone number changes. She is also instrumental with Dechtman Wealth Management events, both in-person and virtually!
Kathy joined our team in April 2022. Kathy has lived in Colorado since age 4. She holds a Bachelor’s Degree in German from the University of Minnesota and an Associate of Applied Science Degree in Photography from the Art Institute of Colorado. In her free time, Kathy likes to travel, bicycle, hike and bake.
Getting to know Kathy
- Originally from: Great Falls, Montana
- Favorite quote: “Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.” (Dr. Seuss)
- Best piece of financial advice received: Pay off your credit card balance every month.
- Favorite Holiday: Summer Solstice
- Hobbies: Bicycling, hiking, travel
- Favorite Food: Chocolate chip cookies
- What Motivates Kathy: When someone doubts my ability to accomplish something, I try my hardest to prove them wrong.
- Place Kathy would most like to visit: Iceland
- Something on your Kathy’s bucket list: See the Aurora Borealis
- Biggest accomplishment: Starting my own business