Christie is our Director of Communications and is the first smiling face you see when you enter the Dechtman Wealth Management office. In addition to greeting clients, Christie arranges your appointments, directs your calls, and can assist in many other ways, just ask!
Christie has a B.A in English from Arizona State University, although she has spent the majority of her career in the banking industry.
Christie has been in Colorado for 28 years. She enjoys the Colorado sunshine with her husband of 20 years and their three teenage children. Christie is an avid fan of all sports, especially football and loves to discuss any scores, highlights and matchups!
Getting to know Christie
- Originally from: Strafford, New Hampshire
- Favorite quote: “We don’t laugh because we’re happy, we are happy because we laugh” – William James
- Best piece of financial advice received: If you take care of your nickles and dimes, the dollars will take care of themselves.
- Favorite food: Chocolate
- Hobbies: Reading, Camping, Attending live sporting events
- Pets: 2 rescue dogs (Maizzy & Miles)
- Place Christie would most like to visit: Italy
- Favorite tv show: Anything on ESPN
- Something on Christie’s bucket list: RV’ing through all 50 states
- Biggest accomplishment: Raising 3 beautiful children who always keep me laughing