As Director of Business Administration, Adam is intimately involved with product research and investment analysis.
Adam prepares new account and transfer paperwork and processes service requests as needed. He also provides guidance and training with the Dechtman Wealth Management System.
Adam has been working in the financial industry since 2003. He attended Colorado State University where he earned a B.S. in Applied Human Science with a Sports Medicine concentration. He coached professional and college cheerleading and even wrote a book about cheerleading.
Adam is recently married and has adapted to married life with ease. He enjoys studying history, technology and economics. He is a former percussionist, loves music, country dancing, and is a huge movie buff.
Getting to know Adam
- Originally From: Creston, Iowa
- Favorite quote: “Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.” -Albert Einstein-
- Best piece of financial advice received: Save! Save! Save!
- Hobbies: History, Drumming, Country Dancing, Cheerleading, and a little Juggling/Magic/Yoyo
- Hidden talent: I can country dance
- What motivates Adam: Family
- Place Adam would most like to visit: Iceland
- Favorite book: Besides my own. At the moment – Quantum Memory Power – Dominic O’Brien
- Something on Adam’s bucket list: Learn how to cook and bake
- Biggest accomplishment: Coaching cheerleading