We can help you answer the following questions:
Do you know how to tax efficiently accumulate and withdraw money from your investments?
Have you considered a Roth conversion for tax-free and RMD-free income in retirement?
Are you paying too much in Medicare premiums?
The sooner you start planning, the better.
Lower tax risk
Using the top industry techniques, we evaluate your finances to strategically cut down on liabilities and ensure your money is working for you.
Maximize your income
We help you keep the maximum amount of money in your pocket by lowering your overall tax bill, not just during tax season.
Increase tax efficiency
We better help your finances grow over time, using tax-smart investment strategies with disciplined buy-and-sell decisions.
Create a plan to help manage, defer, and reduce taxes by using these strategies
Life can change in the blink of an eye, so it’s important to begin planning your financial goals as soon as possible. It’s essential that you have a plan in place for saving for retirement and diversifying your portfolio. Our financial advisors use many proven tax planning strategies to help you meet your financial goals, including the following:
- Withdraw strategically: We illustrate optimal withdrawal methods using a sequenced combination of withdrawals from taxable, tax-deferred, and tax-free accounts. This can cut down on excessive interest and tax charges.
- Invest in your needs: We base every client’s recommendations on their unique needs through individualized blueprints and tax-efficient strategies. Your plan will be in line with your life goals, whether that’s growing your savings or planning for expenses.
- Manage your account regularly: We don’t wait until tax season to analyze your finances. We review your accounts regularly to help you stay financially healthy year-round. With regular account check-ins, your tax season will be free from surprises.
- Give thoughtfully: We help you approach charitable giving with thought and purpose, with strategies such as trust planning and donating appreciated securities. We will help you give to others while staying in line with your monetary goals.
- Employ tax credits: We use our decades of experience to identify tax credits most beneficial to your situation, such as energy credits and research and development credits. When you utilize all the credits available to you, you can greatly lower your tax bill.
Dechtman Wealth Management Tax Planning Services
Dechtman Wealth Management financial professionals work with you to understand your finances. We assess your current situation, evaluate your monetary goals, and create a customized plan to get you where you need to be. With our extensive tax planning services, you’ll have a clear, actionable financial plan that keeps your money in your pocket.
The Dechtman Wealth Management team is here for you every step of the way. Contact us today to schedule an appointment and start building your customized financial plan.