Director of Operations
Linda is our Operations Manager and helps to keep the office running smoothly.
She assists our clients with research, tax form inquiries, and is the backup for many operational processes for the office. She handles HR and payroll responsibilities and assists with compliance and supervision duties and licensing.
Linda has a B.S. in Business Administration from the University of Denver, and has spent over 30 years in the financial industry in various capacities. She has been with Dechtman Wealth Management since 2003.
In her spare time, Linda enjoys hiking and spending time with her husband, three daughters, five granddaughters and her new grandson! She even has a twin sister. Linda and her husband have a new golden doodle who keeps them very busy and on their toes!!
GETTING TO KNOW LINDA
- Originally from: Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Favorite quote: Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
- Best piece of financial advice received: Live within your means
- Favorite Holiday: Christmas
- Hobbies: Grandkids and hiking
- Pets: Avi (Goldendoodle)
- Place Linda would most like to visit: Europe
- Favorite TV Show: This Is Us
- Something on your Linda’s bucket list: Travel with my husband, Mark
- Biggest accomplishment: 3 intelligent beautiful daughters or 15 years in June with DWM or obtaining RN at the young age of 46