Founder & CEO
A financial services professional for over three decades, Jordan Dechtman’s mission is to help clients live better with more opportunities for fun and family time.
Ideally, his goal is to help them achieve their dreams.
Jordan works with successful individuals to assist them in realizing their financial objectives based on a thorough assessment, individualized guidance and practical recommendations. He is committed to building long-term, trusting relationships with each of his clients in order to truly understand their goals and to provide them with prudent options tailored to their specific situation.
As a professional who is committed to client education, Jordan believes the most satisfied client is one who is fully informed. As a result, he provides an unmatched level of client communication through weekly newsletters, monthly updates on market trends and events, and financial seminars.
Jordan brings a unique set of skills and experiences to the industry. His work ethic and drive to improve both himself and those around him have been honed during his 30+ years as a high net-worth private wealth advisor.
Jordan holds a BS in Finance from the University of Arizona. Through his memberships in both the Financial Planning Association and the Financial Services Institute, he is dedicated to championing the financial planning process. Based on assets under management, Jordan has consistently been recognized by Securities America as being among the top 1% of over 1900 registered representatives.
Jordan is a devoted husband and father. An avid golfer in his leisure time, he particularly enjoys having his family join him on the course. He also relishes family hiking and biking trips along the Front Range of Colorado.
You have many choices when selecting a wealth advisor. Jordan’s desire is to educate, communicate and build a lasting relationship with each client.
GETTING TO KNOW JORDAN
- Originally from: Livingston, New Jersey
- Favorite quote: The biggest room in the house is room for improvement
- Best piece of financial advice received: Save early and save often
- Hobbies: Golf, tennis, hiking, snowshoeing spending time with family
- Favorite food: Pizza
- What motivates Jordan: The satisfaction of helping our clients meet their financial planning goals
- Place Jordan would most like to visit: Africa (Safari)
- Favorite book: Tell No One by Harlan Coben
- Something on Jordan’s bucket list: Play golf on all 7 continents
- Biggest accomplishment: My marriage to my wife Kathy of 30 years and raising my three children to be productive adults in society