Director of Client Relations
Brianne provides assistance with onboarding new clients to the firm. She is a point of contact for day to day service needs such as account updates and withdrawal requests. She assists clients with the myStreetscape and the Dechtman Wealth Management system. In addition, she manages the digital marketing for the firm.
Brianne obtained her Bachelors of Science in Business Management from Colorado State University in 2016. She has her Series 7 and Series 63 securities registrations and has been working in the financial services industry since 2010.
In her spare time, Brianne enjoys being outdoors, watching sports, Netflix, traveling and spending time with loved ones. Brianne loves dogs, especially her own!
GETTING TO KNOW BRIANNE
- Originally from: Princeton, NJ
- Favorite quote: “Celebrate we will because life is short, but sweet for certain.”- Dave Matthews Band
- Best piece of financial advice received: It is important to distinguish between emotions and investment risk so that good decisions are made.
- Hobbies: Cooking, Learning/Tasting new wines, Skiing, Hiking, Traveling
- Hidden talent: I play the Flute
- What motivates Brianne: Family
- Place Brianne would most like to visit: Ireland
- Favorite book: The Old Man In The Sea
- Something on Brianne’s bucket list: See a hockey game at every “Original Six” stadium
- Biggest accomplishment: Passing my Series 7