Director of Communications
April is responsible for the day to day administrative activities including scheduling client meetings, sending meeting correspondence and generally directs traffic in the office. She also coordinates all client events. April will usually be the bright voice answering the phone when you call. She is here to help answer your questions and can direct you to the person who can best serve your needs if she cannot.
April has been an administrative professional for over 25 years working in multiple industries, but always in a client relationship capacity. Prior to April’s private sector work, she was a member of the U.S. Army where she met and married her husband Joe over 29 years ago.
In her spare time, April enjoys gardening, doing mosaic artwork, playing with her granddaughter and her most favorite thing in the world fostering homeless animals for the Denver Dumb Friends League.
GETTING TO KNOW APRIL
- Originally From: Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Favorite quote: “This too shall pass”
- Favorite holiday: Halloween
- Hobbies: Glass Art
- Hidden talent: Mosaic art
- What pets do you have: 3 dogs & 1 cat
- Favorite food: Lasagna
- Place April would most like to visit: Ireland
- Favorite TV show: Big Bang Theory
- Something on April’s bucket list: Visit Ireland